The ASFP aims to develop the passive fire protection market by evidencing that 'built-in' fire protection is vital to control the spread of fire and smoke. Dedicated to the protection of life, property and the environment, the Association strives to raise awareness of the important role of passive fire protection throughout the life of a building, from design and construction to ongoing maintenance.
As an ASFP member you gain access to a wide range of guidance and services, as well as representation at a Regulatory, Government and Standards level and access to national bodies such as Build UK, the Construction Products Association, the Passive Fire Protection Forum, Fire Sector Federation and the European Association for Passive Fire Protection
- Benefits of membership As an ASFP member you will gain access to a wide range of guidance and services
- Membership leaflet Download the membership leaflet, which provides a clear and concise overview of the main benefits of becoming an ASFP member.
- UK membership ASFP members cover a broad spectrum of the fire protection industry including: Product manufacturers; System and product installers; Product testing and assessing authorities; Fire Risk Assessors; Certification bodies; and associated groups and organisations from both UK and around the world.
- Ireland membership Membership of ASFPI is open to contractors, manufacturers,distributors and other professionals engaged in passive fire
- International membershipASFP welcomes members from throughout the world. If an international/overseas company is not actively trading or working in the UK it can apply for International Associate Membership.
- Join now Request a Membership Pack