ASFP Marketing Executive
Closing date: 14th April 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen, we are seeking a self-motivated Marketing Executive to join our team here at the Association for Specialist Fire Protection (ASFP), the leading UK trade association for passive fire protection. This is a full-time position, based in Coventry, UK.
The Marketing Executive is responsible for supporting the Marketing Officer on all ASFP’s marketing activities. The successful candidate will have excellent writing skills and creative flair, with a good understanding of and interest in social media marketing. Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite package (InDesign and Photoshop) and Microsoft Office products (specifically PowerPoint and Excel) is essential.
- Copy writing – drafted articles, press releases, blog posts, website content etc.
- Plan and schedule social media content across multiple platforms – twitter & LinkedIn
- Produce video content for the ASFP website / presentations / training
- Design Magazines, leaflets, brochures, infographics etc for print and digital media
- Assist the marketing team in branding marketing collateral for events and ad-hoc campaigns
- Email marketing – produce content, design newsletters, monitor performance
- Coordinate website updates, design / format web pages across a variety of content management systems
- Organise the marketing and editorial calendars, support the team in managing deadlines
- Prepare power point presentations for webinar / CPD / training
- Develop and maintain brand standards in accordance with the brand guidelines
- Support activities associated with the current brand strategy – message(s) / tone / authority
- Reporting on press coverage, website and social media statistics
- Reporting on data from the CRM system
- Assist with the delivery of events
Skills and competencies
- Adobe InDesign
- Photoshop / Illustrator / After Effects / Premier Pro
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Mail Chimp / other email marketing platforms
- PowerPoint / Excel / Word / Outlook
- Zoom / Teams
- LinkedIn / twitter
- CRM system(s)
Education & Experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Professional experience in any discipline preferably marketing or business related
- Competent in using information technology, including office software as well as copywriting
- Design for both print and online channel
The ASFP will offer a competitive package to the right candidate.