Travel is expected in this role around the UK, therefore you won’t be based at one location. Our Head Office is based in Nottingham, and you will be expected to attend the office when required to.
What We Do
We are a leading Fire Engineering and Consultancy Business. We specialise in providing high standard Fire Safety and Passive Fire Protection services to top niche clients from a broad number of industries such as Construction, Hotels Sport and Leisure, Housing, Education, Commercial, Manufacturing and Industrial.
What We Are Looking For
Passive Fire (essential)
- Ability to undertake site passive fire inspections at both existing buildings and construction sites with precision to ensure that passive fire protection is installed in accordance with certified details and manufacture’s instructions.
- Undertake site inspections, surveys and building audits relating to passive fire protection such as fire stopping & cavity barriers
- Take a hands-on approach to identifying defects and other non-compliances, photographing and reporting these using Bolster software.
- Ensure the passive fire protection within buildings is installed in accordance with certified details, fire test reports and manufacturers requirements.
- Experience with codes of practice, standards and interpreting manufacturers details relating to passive fire protection.
- You should hold relevant qualifications and training in passive fire stopping, fire safety, fire compartmentation i.e. ASFP, NVQ,
- Ability to undertake site fire door inspections at both existing buildings and construction sites with accurate measuring of existing door assemblies.
- Previous surveying / Installation / Joiner experience
- Experience of using electronic recording applications (Bolster)
- Experience of carrying out accurate inspections and measuring of existing door assemblies, to then inputting the data into an electronic recording app for the estimating team.
- Valid full drivers licence
- DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) preferable
- The ability to build good working relationships
- Excellent attention to detail
- A positive and proactive can-do attitude
- With genuine enthusiasm to learn and develop their own skills and knowledge
- Excellent verbal communication
- Eligibility to work in the UK and everything it takes to successfully complete pre-employment screening including employment referencing and DBS checking
Why Work for Us
As an employee of Global HSE Solutions you will feel great knowing that you are part of a business who strives to keep premises, staff and clients safe. Global HSE Solutions Ltd promotes equality & diversity.