Mobile General Maintenance Engineer
- Full time, Monday-Friday
- £32k pa, 28 days holidays (inc BH)
- Immediate start available
- Company vehicle and fuel provided
We are a fast growing family run business that has been working within the private residential block and estate sector for over a decade. We maintain and service all aspects of fire safety (fire alarms, emergency lights, AOVs ect) on a planned and reactive basis along with providing continuous support to our clients with ad hoc call outs and our invaluable expertise. We provide a full range of general maintenance to our clients including painting, plumbing, carpentry, cleaning and fire proofing.
We are recruiting a Mobile General Maintenance Engineer to join our team who is proactive and ready to take on responsibility. As the role is a mobile role (we have over 200 sites across London and the home counties) this means that no 2 days will be the same with a true variation of works from gutter cleaning, rendering, painting, adjusting doors, roof repairs, basic plumbing, trace and access leaks, locks and cleaning to name a few. The ideal candidate will be someone who is already multi skilled and has a practical attitude who is looking to continue to learn different aspects of general maintenance and wants a job they can be at for many years.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Valid Full Clean UK driving licence
- Can do attitude and good at problem solving
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Friendly and approachable nature with great communication skills (including written)
- Good IT and reporting skills (tablets are issued)
- Previous experience within an General Maintenance role (preferred but not essential)
- Previous experience of testing flick testing Emergency lights and weekly Fire Alarms (preferred but not essential as training can be provided)
- Previous experience of fire proofing with qualification NVQ2 Passive Fire Protection (not essential as training can be provided if willing to learn this as a new skill)