Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Full time, Monday-Friday
- £35k pa, 28 days holidays (inc BH)
- Immediate start available
- Company vehicle and fuel provided
We are a fast growing family run business that has been working within the private residential block and estate sector for over a decade. We maintain and service all aspects of fire safety (fire alarms, emergency lights, AOVs etc) on a planned and reactive basis along with providing continuous support to our clients with ad hoc call outs and our invaluable expertise.
We are recruiting a Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join our team who is proactive and ready to take on responsibility. As the role is a mobile role (we have over 200 sites across London and the home counties) this means that no 2 days will be the same with a true variation of works from testing emergency lighting, fault finding, minor repairs, installations, PAT testing to name a few.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Valid Full Clean UK driving licence
- City and Guild Level 3 Electrical Installation
- 18th Edition Testing and Inspection
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Friendly and approachable nature with great communication skills (including written)
- Good IT and reporting skills (tablets are issued)
- Previous experience within an Electrical Maintenance role (preferred but not essential)
- Previous experience of testing Emergency lights, Fire Alarm and AOVs (preferred but not essential as training can be provided)